Not all protein powders are created equal. But if you want to build muscle and live a long and healthy life you need to eat the right amount of high quality protein. So making the right choice is important.
Thanks to the high protein content of powder supplements, adding a scoop or two to your smoothies, baked goods, or shakes can aid in fat burning efforts by boosting calorie burn, increasing satiety, and preserving lean muscle mass.
But be careful. Those mass produced powdered proteins with the fancy graphics and tempting cheap prices at the discount club store and chain retailers can give you more than you bargained for.
Did you know most powdered protein supplements are filled with dangerous chemicals, hormones, preservatives, GMO’s toxic sweeteners, and artificial flavors that can damage your health. Check out this list:
- Most Cow’s Milk Contains Bovine Growth Hormone [BGH] So Does Most Whey Protein Powder. Think About That For a Minute. Female growth hormone! BGH is Banned in the European Union and Canada, Australia, Japan, New Zealand and Israel. Why? Because medical experts think it’s unsafe.
- What’s more it probably contains Insulin-like Growth Factor (IGF-1) that can potentially cause breast, prostate, lung and colorectal cancer tumours
- Mass production processing exposes industrial milk to acid and heat which damages the protein and makes It insoluble in water. So don’t waste your time and money making a smoothie with it.
- Whey manufacturers dump In chemicals and detergents to restore flavor and solubility like Genetically Modified Soy Lecithin, Surfactants used in soap -Like Polysorbate 80, Propylene Glycol, and Ethoxylated Mono-Diglycerides Plus Maltodextrin, Caseinates, and Hydrolyzed Proteins that are really disguised MSG. Plus artificial sweeteners, such as Aspartame. Yuck!
- High heat distorts and damages the molecular shape of industrial protein. Overheated Whey Protein contains putrid proteins, which are more damaging to your health than rancid fats. Yeeeeech!
- The high heat Ultra-Pasteurization process used to produce Whey Isolates makes damaging D Optical Isomers – that when deposited In your bones, brain, muscle have been linked to Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s Disease. Why take the chance to save a couple of bucks? Use MMUSA pure, clean and powerful protein powders every day to build muscle, lose weight, stay healthy and feel younger.